During pregnancy and after delivery your body can often feel different and you may have concerns or questions that you would like answered. Whether you have had a normal delivery, forceps, ventouse or caesarian section the post baby assessment can help you to understand your post baby body and aid your recovery. Whether you are experiencing problems or whether you would just like reassurance then the post baby session is for you.
You are more than welcome to bring your baby with you to this session.
This one-hour assessment covers the following areas:
- General advice regarding your type of delivery
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment and advice on re-education
- Abdominal check –for diastasis recti (separated tummy muscles)
- Abdominal exercises – which ones should I do and when
- Exercise – when to return and do’s and don’ts